Updates and News

Hi all!

It's been awhile!  I've been busy making covers and getting audio narration ready to go!  That's right--audiobook narration!  I have one project currently and I would like to get it fully done before unveiling it.  I will be working under Chill Audio Productions with my husband, Cam, so you'll be able to choose a male or female narrator or both for your book.  We will be charging $120 per finished hour.  I'll let you know when those services will be available.  And, if you decide to use us for your book narration, you'll get a free ACX cover if I made the digital/print cover :-) 

There have been many publishers closing or being bought out over the past few years.  That has also caused me to move to other publishers.  I'm currently making covers for Carina Press/Harlequin, Amazon Montlake, eXtasy Books, and Entangled Publishing.  Unfortunately, I ran out of room on my schedule so I had to drop Pride Publishing.  They were the newest publisher I worked for so it seemed only fair to choose them.  They were great, though and I did manage to create the entire Calendar Men series covers for author Bailey Bradford.  You can see them here  I also created several others for Pride Publishing during the 3 months I worked with them.  I will miss them.

I haven't been posting cover transformations lately, either.  I know, I'm the worst!  But this was a fun transformation.  This is for author Graeme Ing.  Can you spot all the images involved?  I bet you can!  These type of composites are always fun and always challenging.  Most of the covers I make use around 6 images.  It's rare when I use fewer than that especially when making people-in-landscape covers.


Most of the covers I make use around 6 images.  It's rare when I use fewer than that especially when making people-in-landscape covers.  However, the cover below for Caroline Lee used only 3 images.  It's extremely rare if I only use one image.  I like them to be complicated LOL


I have started making new promos that are included with cost and they look something like this:


These can be placed anywhere:  Facebook, Twitter, your website.  You can even add text if you're so inclined.

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to read the latest on the happenings with your cover artist.  I hope to hear from you soon!

Comments

  1. You are so amazing. Seeing the cover transformation has me anticipating all the photos you will use for my book cover. Knowing that you and your husband will do audio for a book together is a bonus as well. I will hire both of you to narrate my book down the road. How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sudah seru, odds nya menguntungkan lagi!!. itulah permainan sabung ayam online di www.sateayam.net
    Dapatkan informasi penting dalam dunia sabung ayam di website bawah ini
    http://agentaruhanayam.over-blog.com/2018/07/tehnik-sabung-ayam-bangkok-paling-mematikan-di-gelanggang.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts